Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Do The Different Colored Shag Bands Mean Is This A Good Color Scheme For My Bedroom?

Is this a good color scheme for my bedroom? - what do the different colored shag bands mean

I think the color scheme of chocolate milk.
dark chocolate, whipped cream and cherry red.
Hardwood floors, a white shag carpet, a small wooden table with various sizes of red candles, a wooden sleigh bed, white walls with photos and other cherries and decorated, then fired in bed a lot of pillows in red and brown, red and white big quilt. I wanted something clean and modern, warm and inviting. Is this a cute idea?

13 comments:

triple c said...

If a very good idea! It sounds warm and cozy, but still modern. I like the idea

little big boots said...

I think it's a little too Cutsey.

janice said...

sooooo comfortable - I think it will look good

t jefferson said...

It is really creative - has a story in Nice. The catalogs I received today were mostly brown-brown. Orange was the accent more than red, but red is presented and I think Red is better.

MtnManIn... said...

Ya, and that one gallons of chocolate syrup. Sounds fun. Working for you? works for me!

EmTay21 said...

http://www.sherwin-williams.com/do_it_yo ...

Click here and click on "Start Color Visualizer". You can see the finished product by the type of room and the colors you want. I paint this page to my house. Good Luck

angel said...

I already answered this last time you asked. * Giggle *

pundrago... said...

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

jasdlkdf... said...

Sounds good! =]

Vincent W said...

Nice

Clarkie said...

maybe too cute

chelsea_... said...

Insurance is

kimiko_2... said...

my cousin (25) Home and Tike something dat is very nice

Post a Comment