Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reusable Female Urinal Female Condoms, REALLY Reusable ??

Female condoms, REALLY reusable ?? - reusable female urinal

Wondering BC was once used, and some sources say they are (after verification of the holes, they say) up to 7 times reusable, and the other to get rid of that condoms after a while!

What is truth? These two sources are the medical journals!

PS You do not bubble Bible to me, go take some knitting, or prevent waste Freakos old stones that people bother, Yahoo Answers!

2 comments:

hillarie said...

Well, in PVC (vinyl), it can be reused. I am back, how could it really holes in his small openings. In addition, if can not even wash and wash to join the bacteria.
But after washing with is better than none.
It could also increase efficiency through the use of spermicidal jelly, foam, using film or dissolution of condoms with spermicide (non-spermicidal lubricated type) are as effective as the pill correctly (98%)

craig's Page said...

I do not know the answer I feel. However, if you have sex, I am pleased that you notice. Cool Beans. I do not preach to you or for you it is safe at all times.

Post a Comment