Friday, January 1, 2010

Sign Compatibility Test What Signs Do You Hurt In Love? Your Sign?

What signs do you hurt in love? Your sign? - sign compatibility test

So we know that the lack of correspondence between the placement of signs or hurt feelings, misunderstandings, etc. .. can mean relationships in general and the people here speak of signs that have hurt you.

Here I would like to know what signs they have done wrong, that the characteristics of their characters for the cause of the problem may sign / internships, and sign the other person ..

For example,

I tend to hurt the fish, because I strongly and not so sensitive that they would like to find it.

I also have bad cancer. Your need for intimacy that made me ill to be with them and to test the limits on press get some time alone.

Me:
Sun: Sag
Moon: Sag
Venus: Scorpio
Rising: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment