Friday, February 19, 2010

Steel Laptop Case I Have A Few Questions About A Computer For Animation...?

I have a few questions about a computer for animation...? - steel laptop case

Well, I wondered what my spec?
Should I include a desktop or laptop?
My Book Office is currently ...
Processor:
AMD Athlon (tm) 64 X2 Dual Core 4200 +, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~ 2.2GHz

Memory:
2046MB RAM

Hard Drive:
320 GB SATA

Graphics:
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Monitor:
Screen Size 19 "wide

Sound Card:
SB X-Fi Audio [BF00]

Speakers / Headphones:
Cambridge SoundWorks

Keys:
Saitek Eclipse 2 Illuminated Keyboard

Mouse:
Cyborg Mouse

Mousepad:
CompUSA Platform

Operating system:
Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)

MotherbaseARD:
MSI
Computer Case:

NZXT CRUISER-BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Should I my desktop?
I want an extra hard drive if the internal or external.

1 comment:

John101 said...

Hello,

First, forget laptops for the animation in general, if you go to the top of the area. I think it means that you are anything like 3DSMax? In this case, I would first like to get more RAM! Pay can be a little memory. Of course, if you go more than 3 GB of RAM, if you are using a 64-bit operating system.

After that it depends on what you are willing to spend on. I have an Intel i7 920 and rocks with 3dsmax and Maya. If you really want to get pampered NVIDIA Quadro, and ... These are your work environment to make a dream come true, but they are super expensive, so if you are an animation as a hobby, then your 8600 should be fine.

So, in my opinion, is its largest decline in the RAMtime. The hard drive would be good if you consider that this is a fairly large series of images.

Post a Comment