Monday, February 1, 2010

Blister On My Dogs Head My Dog Has A Puss Filled Blister Like Thing On Her Back, What Can It Be?

My dog has a puss filled blister like thing on her back, what can it be? - blister on my dogs head

My Yorkie-Poo (Yorkshire Terrier mixed with poodle) has a boil or pimple like thing on the back. Apparently not too much mind if leaking. I recognized, and by pressing the area that a sticky kitten was cleaned with "head of a company," I cleaned with a damp cloth and put Neosporin on it and then connected. The cup has a decent size hole in the middle, and mourning (bloody fluid) is impatient. Does anyone know this? What would be a good process? I will not bring with him to the vet and they say, just leave him alone to heal themselves and) then charge me $ 75 (duty and the poor. Please help!

6 comments:

ivy9toes said...

Can an infected hair, insect bites, animal bites ... not known.

Drain, clean working (peroxide good) and keep an eye on him.
If it is not clear after a few days (clean too), ask your veterinarian.
But I bet everything will be alright in a day or two days! :)

nourytur... said...

yep. This is an abscess. Get to the vet. Bite the Bullet. Ask your veterinarian if he / she needs help cleaning kennels or anything like that.

DaveSFV said...

Sure sounds like an abscess to me and needs the attention of your veterinarian. The vet can install a drain pipe to make it permanent, and give your dog antibiotics.

♥Golden gal♥ said...

Sorry, but no pus-filled infected. Dig deep into your wallet and get the dog to the vet. Puncture your car can be infected and cause more inconvenience to the dog.

Your veterinarian is the best you can do for your dog.

DaBasset do not feed trolls said...

Probably an abscess. The vet cleaned and given antibiotics.

It could also be a ruptured cyst. In any case, have audited the better, if you are no better the next morning.

Kat said...

I'm not sure. Return to your local vet so that they correct diagnosis.

Post a Comment